Apply for Summer Programs
Applications may be completed electronically and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or printed and mailed to The Frost Place, P.O. Box 74, Franconia, NH 03580. Application fee payment can also be handled electronically (see application form for more details) or sent by mail with application materials. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com or call (603)823-5510 with any questions.
- Download application form using links below. You may need the latest version of Adobe Reader, a free program.
- Use mouse or ‘tab’ and arrow keys on keyboard to navigate form fields.
- Please thoroughly review application and complete all fields.
- Click “File” in the toolbar and select “Save as.” Save completed form with your name in the filename. We recommend re-opening the saved file to ensure your completed form has saved properly.
- Send all materials by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail to The Frost Place, P.O. Box 74, Franconia, NH 03580
CPT: June 23 - 27, 2018 | WI: June 27 - 28, 2018
- Application deadline: May 21, 2018
- Scholarship deadline: April 19, 2018
NEW PARTICIPANTS click here to apply for program
RETURNING PARTICIPANTS click here to apply for program
APPLY FOR GRADUATE CREDIT: click here to apply for graduate credit
Note: You must complete the "Apply for Program" form and submit it to The Frost Place in order to be accepted into the program. If you would like to register for graduate credit through Plymouth State University, you must also complete the "Apply for Graduate Credit" form and follow the instructions on the form to submit. If you have questions about the graduate credit from Plymouth State University contact Meg Petersen at email@example.com.
July 8 - 14, 2018
- Application deadline: May 31, 2018
- Scholarship deadline: April 30, 2018
July 29 - August 3, 2018
- Application deadline: June 28, 2018
- Scholarship deadline: May 24, 2018
- Optional manuscript review submission deadline: May 24, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
How will I know if I am accepted?
You will receive acknowledgement that we have received your application within one business day. Your application is then sent to the program director for review. We will notify you once the program director has made a determination, typically within one business week.
When is payment due?
When you receive your invoice via email the payment due date will be on it. If you have applied for and wish to receive the early bird discount, payment should be made by the early bird deadline even if the invoice due date is after that deadline.