Tuition Fees, Cancellation and Refunds
- Payments made will be refunded in full if you cancel 30 or more days in advance of your event.
- For payments to the Poetry Seminar, we will issue a nonrefundable credit for the following year’s program if you cancel within 30 days.
- For payments to a one day event or workshop, we will issue a nonrefundable credit to another event of your choosing if you cancel within 30 days.
- No refund or credit is available if you cancel on the first day of the event, if you do not show up or if you choose to leave a program early for any reason.
- There will be no refund of fees for those having to leave an event early.
- In the unlikely event that we cancel your event, we will refund your payment in full.
- Tuition fees and other expenses should be paid in full before the start of any conference, seminar, workshop or event.
Code of Conduct
The Frost Place strives to make participation for all enjoyable, rewarding, educational, and safe. It is vital to the mission of The Frost Place to offer a safe space for the creative process, creative expression, and the enjoyment of poetry. We believe that a community of trust and support is essential to allow all participants to take risks and explore new ideas.
As such, participation in The Frost Place Programs requires all individuals to be sensitive to the values and beliefs of others, and to maintain an environment of respect for self, others, and our common spaces. If a participant creates an unsafe environment for themselves or others, a member of The Frost Place staff will address the situation. Responses may range from a conversation or warning, to dismissal from the program.
By virtue of visiting, guests acknowledge that all of the statements below are true at the time of their visit. If any of the statements are NOT true, guests should not visit.
- I don’t have symptoms of COVID-19 or other respiratory illness.
- I have not tested positive for COVID-19 through a diagnostic test in the past ten days.
- I have not had close contact with any person(s) confirmed or suspected based on symptoms, to have COVID-19 within the past ten days.
Feeling sick? We kindly request that employees, visitors, volunteers and any other guests avoid the premises if feeling unwell. Masking is strongly encouraged. We will adapt these protocols as needed.