Covid-19 and The Museum and Henry Holt Barn at The Frost Place
We plan to open the house and barn as scheduled for Memorial Day Weekend, May 22 – 25, 2020. However, we are ever mindful of your safety, and we will follow the direction of our medical and civic authorities regarding the opening of the house, trail, and barn for the summer. We have a fabulous line-up of programs and poets this year, and we can’t wait to bring poetry back to the ridge and to celebrate another summer season with you.
Please know that we look forward to seeing you when it is safe to do so. Until then, please follow our news and other interesting items on our blog, our Facebook page, and on Instagram.
Thank you so much.
The Frost Place Staff
Share your news with The Frost Place Community. If you have a memory of The Frost Place for the newsletter, a photo for Facebook, a submission or event that you would like for us to share, please let us know. Send us an email and we will get in touch with you.
Submit alumni news
All poetry readings at The Frost Place are free and open to the public, unless otherwise indicated.
- Dear members of The Frost Place Community, In light of recent events, we at The Frost Place would like to make it clear that we unequivocally deplore all instances of violence and aggression that are damaging and destructive to the human spirit. The ongoing and recent events of systemic racism in this country make it […]
- We at The Frost Place stand in friendship and solidarity with those whose voices have not been heard, who must be heard, in order for our nation to be a “more perfect union.” We hold fast to our belief in honoring good words, promoting fruitful discussion, and developing positive and caring communities both within and […]
- Courtesy Post: The Poetry Coalition, a network of 25+ poetry organizations coordinated by the Academy of American Poets, has launched the Poetry Coalition Fellowship program, a program that will offer paid fellowship positions to five fellows per year who will each assist a different Poetry Coalition organization for twenty hours per week over the course of a forty-week […]
- Courtesy Post: In Spring 2021, Mass Poetry will bring back the Massachusetts Poetry Festival, one of the nation’s largest poetry festivals. Since its inception, the Massachusetts Poetry Festival has hosted some of the nation’s most beloved poets from Rita Dove to Ocean Vuong and Phillip Levine for a weekend of readings, performances, and events. Our […]
- Courtesy Post: Tupelo Press is currently seeking poetry folios to be published in a book this fall about art in the time of COVID-19. Submissions are open until June 30 and those selected for publication will receive a $250 honorarium. Full submission details here Continue reading →